No. Gaea is currently CPU based. We are targeting GPU processing in a future version.
Articles in this section
- What is the difference between the Professional and Enterprise Editions?
- Can I purchase Gaea with a credit card?
- What are the requirements for running Gaea?
- Can I share or sell the content I create with Gaea?
- Are floating licenses available for Gaea?
- There is a large X on my build! How can I remove that?
- Are Gaea licenses node-locked?
- Can I transfer my license to someone else?
- What GPU do I need to run Gaea?
- Do I need an internet connection to use Gaea?