GeoGlyph is a plugin suite for World Machine 2.x and 3.x. It requires an Indie or Professional Edition of World Machine to function.
Articles in this section
- What are the requirements for running GeoGlyph?
- Can I use GeoGlyph on a Mac or Linux?
- There is a large X on my build! How can I remove it?
- Can I share or sell the content I create with GeoGlyph?
- Will you continue to maintain and update GeoGlyph?
- Can I purchase GeoGlyph with a credit card?
- What is the difference between GeoGlyph and Gaea?
- What versions of World Machine does GeoGlyph support?
- How do I upgrade my GeoGlyph license to Professional?
- How many computers can I install my GeoGlyph license on?