No. GeoGlyph is meant for running on pure, unvirtualized installations of Microsoft Windows. Virtualized use in any form on Mac or Linux is strictly unsupported and not recommended.
Articles in this section
- What are the requirements for running GeoGlyph?
- Can I use GeoGlyph on a Mac or Linux?
- There is a large X on my build! How can I remove it?
- Can I share or sell the content I create with GeoGlyph?
- Will you continue to maintain and update GeoGlyph?
- Can I purchase GeoGlyph with a credit card?
- What is the difference between GeoGlyph and Gaea?
- What versions of World Machine does GeoGlyph support?
- How do I upgrade my GeoGlyph license to Professional?
- How many computers can I install my GeoGlyph license on?